Monday, December 12, 2011

Who I Am...lots of facts about me!

I am Tressa. I am 24, married and divorced and re-married to the most amazing man. I am a monther to a beautiful 3 year old boy who is my world. I have lost 2 babies before DJ that I love more than anything even though they aren’t around. I am a stay at home mom and house wife. My family is my world. I am also a part time model. I may not to the tallest, I may not have the biggest boobs, I have 4 tattoos and plan to get plenty more (if I can find someone who wont charge me a fortune), I have peircings and yes, I even pose nude. I have a few stretch marks that are barely visible, but I know they are there. I still have pimple problems. I love to eat, especailly comfort foods. I tend to drink too much coffee. I curse like s sailor, but I have the manors of a southern belle. I can dress like a lady or a tramp, but normally I prefer to be naked. I like to sing in the shower and in my truck (even though I really cant sing). I love to dance around my house like an idiot when Im cleaning. I listen to alot of country music and rock. I have an opinion and I not affriad to tell you how it is. I repect my elders but at the same time I believe to get respect you must earn it. I do lie…but not when it counts. I am lazy, after all is said and done. I am bi-polar and so I can get alittle hard to handle. I am high energy, so when first meeting me, I have been told its like being hit with a big rig…lol…I can get alittle loud when Ive had alittle too much to drink (the rare time that does happen). I want for nice things, but I need for nothing. I am a daughter, a sister, a step-daughter and step-sister. I am a friend and a best friend. I am a niece, a cousin, and a grand-daughter. I am a young girl and a grown woman. I am a student and a teacher. I am confident and scared to death. I am loving and caring and open minded. I am misunderstood. I have big dreams. I am a hopless romantic and a rough and tumble country grl. I am a lady as well as one of the guys. I like to get dirty working on cars and motorcycles and stuff. I love to get cleaned up and look nice for Chase and my photographers. I truly believe that a life without love, faith, hope and passion is no life at all. I am hardworking and determined but a slight procrastinator at the start. I love men and women..so what! I have messed up teeth and a crooked nose. I wear glasses. I dye my hair red because I dont want to be a blond. I like a beer now and then or a nice glass of red wine. I love to read and write. I love and trust everyone until you give me a reason not to. I am Wiccan, and I dont mind other religions.


I have realized that I am the riches woman in the world…I may not have much money or lots of shiney things or a big house on the hill…but I’ve got a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, clothes on my back, food in my tummy, water to wash my self and my things with, power to cook my food with and power the few nice things I do have…I have amazing friends and family…and I have the most amazing man standing next to me through it all and a beautiful son that makes my whole world go round…Im a lucky woman…life has dealt me a pretty good hand…and I really cant complain about it…Im still alive, I’ve got alittle money in my pocket, Im in pretty good health (minus the fact that I am sick right now), I’ve got the love of a good man…and the one more day to be my son’s mommy…and to me, thats worth more than anything in the world…Im the luckiest and richest woman in the world…and no one can take my wealth away from me…


And Im pretty sure I could go on and on about myself, but this should atleast give everyone an idea of who I am…now how many of you truly know who you are?!

No comments:

Post a Comment